[Zope] How to personalise a website?

Slack, Stephen SSlack at allvac.co.uk
Tue Aug 19 12:15:15 EDT 2003

Hi Børge,

I'm new to Zope myself, but I have had some experience of this with a custom application that I wrote. The users are able to customise certain aspects of my application then the preferences are stored in a MySql database. When the user logs in, the application checks their user id and password but also reads in their preferences. These are used to apply style sheets and other various bits of customisation.

If Zope supports cascading style sheets this may be the way to go.

HTH

Stephen Slack
Senior System Developer
Allvac (UK) Ltd