[Zope] Backup

Rex McKanry rmckanry at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 06:30:19 EDT 2003

Hi All,
This I think is the last thing I need to do for the
school project I'm on. I want to copy or backup the
website I created on to a CD for flash drive to put it
on a CD to turn it in to the instructor. I've looked
for the files and can't seem to find them. I found the
Extension folder and have my external methods saved
but can't find the actual web pages. Does anyone have
any ideas?? The web pages are just off the root when
I'm in Zope in a sub-folder.

Thanks, All of you have been a great deal of help with
this project. I think Zope may have won me over from
asp.
Rex