[Zope] ZPT: getting the current year

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Wed Aug 20 16:38:09 EDT 2003

i am sure this is easy as hell, but as much as i tried, i did not
yet arrive. please spare me the agony of listing all the things
i tried, could someone just please give me a tal:define statement
that stores the current year in four digit form into a variable for
use in a ZPT?

thanks,

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net at madduck

invalid/expired pgp subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

if one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again,
there is no use in reading it at all.
                                                        -- oscar wilde