[Zope] Zope on SuSE 8.2 -- What initial user name and password do I use?

paulporter at buffalotalks.com paulporter at buffalotalks.com
Thu Aug 21 10:51:15 EDT 2003

I've got Zope running but when I go to localhost:8080/manage I get a
dialogbox wanting a user name and password.  I didn't know what it was
wanting so I created an "access" file using zpasswd.py but apparently it
doesn't see this file because when I enter the user name and password that
I put in the access file zope just regenerates the prompt dialogbox.

I have made sure that I enter username/password exactly as found in the
access file, I've tried copying th access file into the zope directory,
that had no positive effect so I copied it into the zserver directory and
that had no positive effect either.

Could some kind soul please tell me how to get into Zope?

Thanks for any help that might be offered.

Paul