[Zope] How do I set a default view in in a DTMLDocument Based ZClass?

Bill Hewitt wphewitt at comcast.net
Sat Aug 23 18:29:09 EDT 2003

I have created a ZClass with all the properties and administrative
screens, but......

I wrote a python script to call a particular StyleSheet (subclassed from
DTMLDocument):

for i in container.StyleBook.objectValues('Style Sheet') :
  print i()
return printed

this returns whatever I type in the instance "data" field in the
"manage_main" view, but I cant see how to configure this field with a
default template so I dont have to rewrite the "manage_main" "data"
textfield every time I create an instance.....

HELP PLEASE....

WPH