[Zope] md5sums of modules

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Sun Aug 24 19:50:08 EDT 2003

Gauges, Ralph wrote at 2003-8-24 10:11 +0200:
 > Are you sure, this would be the responsibility of the webmaster. I don't
 > know how this is handled by the developers, but I would guess that
 > providing the right md5sums would be the responsibility of the module
 > maintainers.

The products have been migrated from the old to the new Zope site.
Apparently, something went wrong during this migration (otherwise,
the MD5 checksums could not all be wrong and even not follow
the syntactical restrictions).

I am not sure that the WebMaster usually generates the checksums.
You are right, that usually, they should be generated at the original
source before any network transfer.

However, for this global problem, the webmaster is probably the
better contact than the Zope mailing ist.

Dieter