[Zope] Zope on SuSE 8.2 -- What initial user name and password do I use?

Jerry Westrick Jerry at Westrick.Com
Mon Aug 25 01:17:41 EDT 2003

The SuSE sets up accounts for you,
you'll find the information about how SuSE prepare it for you in
/usr/share/doc/packages/zope/readme.suse

P.S.  It's  a good idea to allways look for
.../packages/xxx/readme.suse since this is the official place the
preparers at SuSE leave notes for you!

Jerry Westrick