[Zope] Re: About customizing specific folder content big icon...

Gelin Patrick Patrick.Gelin at rpn.ch
Mon Aug 25 08:48:21 EDT 2003

Hi,

I already found the field specified for the icon of my ney type, and I added my icon file name. Thr problem is that it changed only the icon in the navigation tree slot not the big icon of the product. What I want to do is to change the big icon of the product...

Patrick Gelin
  _____

Chef de projet du portail RPN
Office de la Statistique et de l'Informatique Scolaire (OSIS)
CH-2300 La Chaux-de-Fonds
Telephone: +41 (0)32 919 79 13
Email: patrick.gelin at rpn.ch