[Zope] Can't build resource file for PCGI on Zope 2.7b1

Chris McDonough chrism at zope.com
Thu Aug 28 11:21:07 EDT 2003

It's true that you can't control the permissions of the port.  If this
is a requirement, you'll need to dig out the old PCGI package and get
it working yourself (it's supported on the client via the
<persistent-cgi> directive, there's just no way to set up the PCGI
socket itself during installation), or use FastCGI.

- C