[Zope] Help Error!!!

Dennis Allison allison at sumeru.stanford.EDU
Thu Aug 28 10:30:20 EDT 2003

Todd,
You have installed a product which use the old (deprecated) regex module
rather than the current re module.  It should not be a problem (it is only
a warning).  You may want to find the offending product and either upgrade
to a newer version that uses re or modify the product to use re.

Your "zope not responding" problem is not related to this particular
message.