[Zope] Authentication questions

Mitch Pirtle mitchy at spacemonkeylabs.com
Fri Aug 29 17:48:19 EDT 2003

Hi listers,

I'm currently discussing requirements for yet another Zope/Plone portal
for the company that I'm working for; and the issues with this
particular site include mixing accounts from both internal employees and
external consultants.  Not all employees will have access to this site.

The internal staff are currently authenticated via Windows (and Active
Directory accounts) which is a critical requirement.  The external folks
will only be accessing this one site, so their accounts are very
site-specific.

What is the most logical way to have both specific AD accounts (not the
whole directory) and Zope user accounts authenticate for one site?

-- Mitch