[Zope] Security?

Goldthwaite, Joe joe at goldthwaites.com
Mon Dec 1 17:30:36 EST 2003

Maybe I'm taking the wrong approach.  I'm using an external Python module
because I'm the most comfortable with programming in a computer language.
The module itself is fairly complex because it needs to pull in multiple
lines of SQL data and then match them together.  For example, it puts
current year, prior year, and plan data together into one line.  The line
order is defined in another table.   I don't think I could do it using just
ZPT or DTML.

I could do this with a Python script except that from the examples it looks
like they're more procedural and don't work with Python classes.  I guess I
could do that but I'm hesitant to give up OOP.

Joe Goldthwaite