[Zope] Two more questions

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Tue Dec 2 22:56:15 EST 2003

On Tue, Dec 02, 2003 at 07:27:42PM -0700, Goldthwaite, Joe wrote:
> Thanks again.  Still no go although it looks like it's getting closer.
> I tried this;

> Per=request.Per)">
>
> To my programmer eyes, that looks like it might be correct.

To mine it looks wrong :-)
In fact, you should get a Compilation Failed error when you
save that page template.  That's what I get here.

In addition, the request object is a mapping, not a collection
of arbitrary attributes. Try request.get('FY')
instead of request.FY.

> I got a
> really strange error though;
>
> Error Type: TypeError
> Error Value: unsupported operand type(s) for -

That IS odd. Are you sure that what you gave
above is really your code?

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com