Rv: Re: [Zope] How to replace catalogaware base class with catalogpathaware in a Zclass?

Carrer Yuri yurj at alfa.it
Wed Dec 3 07:29:41 EST 2003

Dieter Maurer ha scritto:

>Yurj wrote at 2003-12-2 09:50 -0100:
> > > Yurj wrote at 2003-11-30 19:09 -0100:
> > >  > How to replace catalogaware base class with catalogpathaware in a
> > Zclass?
> > >  >
> > >  > Calogaware has path problem with virtual host monster...
> > >
> > > I would reimplement "CatalogAware" by
> > "CatalogPathAware"
> > > (after that, both were the same).
> >
> > How? :)) A new product or editing the source?
>
>Editing the source...

I've solved with getIndexDataForRID(data_record_id_)['path'], but I
realize that I've double entry in the catalog. One is correct, the other
no (inserted via domain with vhm, so I have the wrong path) and refers
to the same object. Of this wrong one, I've only the rid. How can I
delete it from the catalog? the catalog object don't have a search
interface for rid or path...