[Zope] python Script and download file

Hervé Richard Herve.Richard at avignon.inra.fr
Thu Dec 4 09:30:36 EST 2003

Hi,

It's probably a newbie question :
I want to write a python script form action which return a file to
download:
In a folder i have 2 files ("A.tgz" and "B.tgz") and a Page Template
Object (download.html). This page is a form with multiple choice in
order to seclect a file to download (if the user select "A" button, he
get the A.tgz file, if select "B" he get A.tgz ...) I want to write a
python script method to render the file but i don't know how create the
command to pass the file to downlown.

I don't find any example, and i'm very glad if anybody can help me !

Thanks

Herve RICHARD	  Herve.Richard at avignon.inra.fr
INRA - Biometrie