[Zope] Releasing the database connection after processing a request

Florian Reiser florian.reiser at ra-bc.de
Thu Dec 4 09:53:56 EST 2003

Hello Casey,

we are talking about M$ VFP. I access it with the crappy odbc driver bundled
with it.
If I close it from the database screen, nothing changes, because the object
is still in cache.
Dead, but existing.
A common ugly practive with VFP is, that you can copy its tables/files to do
updates. While copying
nobody should have the database or a single table open. So it would ease the
thing a lot, if zope
would release the database connection after each request. Then the files get
closed.

Regards
Florian Reiser