[Zope] PCGI - what's it do

Tiller, Michael (M.M.) mtiller at ford.com
Fri Dec 5 09:35:58 EST 2003

Andreas, That isn't really a solution.  Presumably the existing web server
is preventing him from running Zope standalone on port 80 (and without root
you cannot run there anyway).  Running on port 8080 is often a real pain (or
not allowed due to firewall issues).

David, I sympathize.  I have similar problems and I've also found it hard to
find practical solutions.  Although you may find PCGI works well for you, I
should let you know that it will be deprecated in Zope 2.7.

--
Mike