[Zope] exUserFolder writing on ZODB

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Wed Dec 10 14:39:18 EST 2003

Garikoitz Araolaza wrote at 2003-12-10 17:33 +0100:
>We recently switched to an exUserFolder+MySQL authenticating system because
>we wanted to avoid user information to be written on ZODB.
>
>The problem is that now when a user signs in (above 4000 users) something
>is being written in the ZODB, (I see it in /manage_UndoForm ) what is
>exactly what we were trying to avoid...
>
>Any switch has to be activated or configured?

You must first find out what writes to the ZODB.
The "fsdump" utility allows you to get "Data.fs" in a readable
form. It should you the class of objects written in a transaction.
This can give some hints.

If necessary, you can directly look at the objects. Come back
when you really need it.

--
Dieter