[Zope] Downloading Result Files.... ?

Small Business Services toolkit at magma.ca
Thu Dec 11 18:31:36 EST 2003

Nathan wrote:
My application is a search mechanism which returns a list of files into a
select box for use to display the contents of each file. I want to be able
to add a second button which allows the user to save ALL of the resulting
files to a user specified local folder.

I'm currently propogating the select list as;

      <select name = dstring size = 20 >
           <dtml-in  "execsearch(REQUEST)"  >
              <option value="<dtml-var name="sequence-item">">
                 <dtml-var name="sequence-item">
              </option>
           </dtml-in>

      </select>

I have been searching all over the net for a solution to this problem, but
can not find anything as yet. Any help is greatly appreciated.
<end snip>

Try something like:

      <select name = dstring size = 20 >
             <dtml-in  "execsearch(REQUEST)"  >
                 <option value="<dtml-var name="sequence-item"><dtml-var
name="sequence-item"></option>
             </dtml-in>
             <option value="all">All</option>
      </select>

Then, in your form processing routine check for dstring = 'all'

HTH

Jonathan