[Zope] LocalFS Question

Asad Habib ahabib at engin.umich.edu
Fri Dec 12 15:21:17 EST 2003

Hello. I have a folder that I have created at the root
level and inside this folder I have placed one Local
File System object. The Local File System object
contains two File objects. When I view the Local File
System object by clicking on the 'View' option
provided by the management interface, I can see that
it contains two File objects. What I would like to do
is to change the way that these File objects are
displayed. Specifically, I would like to show only
certain attributes that these File objects have and
hide others. Right now, the following attributes are
shown: type, icon, size, and last modified
time(mtime). I would like to hide the size and last
modified time(mtime) attributes. I want these
attributes to be set but I do not want their values to
show.

FYI, I am using the Local File System Product. Any
help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

- Asad