[Zope] ZServer crash, Zope 2.6.2b3 RH9

Dennis Allison allison at sumeru.stanford.EDU
Fri Dec 12 18:15:47 EST 2003

Actually I do just that although it is apparently redundant with the later
RH9 kernels.  The problem here is RH9 with Python 2.1.3 on a dual Athlon
processor machine...which leaves a lot of variables.  There are numbrer of
other programs, always threading intensive, that fail in my environment
under RH9.