[Zope] Zope community + Zope corp. IRC meeting Tues. Dec. 16th

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Mon Dec 15 12:09:04 EST 2003

I noticed this in the news on zopezen.org ... looks like it
was posted to zope-annce but not the main zope list, so
it's possible that many people haven't seen it:

>From Rob Page's announcement at
http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-announce/2003-December/001310.html

"""In addition, we are going to experiment with a few
mechanisms at improving the regularity, predictability and
quality of communication we have with the Zope community.

The first such experiment will be an IRC session as follows:

  - Tuesday, Dec 16, 2003, 11a-12p (US/EST  GMT-5)

on irc.zope.com
in #zope-community

Zope reps on the IRC session will include Rob Page, Jim
Fulton, Brian Lloyd, Jens Vagelpohl and Shane Hathaway.  We
hope you can join us!

Agenda for Dec 16, 2003 IRC Session
------------------------------------
15 mins:  Zope.org operations
15 mins:  Trademark management
15 mins:  Zope 2.x issues
15 mins:  Zope 3 issues
"""

There is other interesting stuff in Rob's original message,
about the new zope.org community involvement process and
about the recent trademark issues.

I strongly recommend a careful reading of all of the material linked
from Rob's message before joining the IRC session, because the first
half hour will be about those topics.

Big IRC meetings can get out of hand, let's keep this one on-topic
and productive!

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com