[Zope] How to explore the BTree Folder

Small Business Services toolkit at magma.ca
Mon Dec 15 15:02:23 EST 2003

try:

http://cvs.zope.org/Products/BTreeFolder2/

Jonathan
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: chuck amadi
  To: zope at zope.org
  Cc: chuck.amadi at breconbeacons.org
  Sent: December 15, 2003 2:12 PM
  Subject: [Zope] How to explore the BTree Folder

  Can anyone point me in the right direction to explore the BTree Folder as I'm currently using the Default Folder on my live Zope/Plone Site and would like to change my Folders to BTreeFolders to handle more than a few thousabd objects obviously on my development server (Test & re-Test )prior to deploying onto my Web Apache/Zope Server that is live and kicking.

  I have read the Zope Bible but I can't not find a reference to BTree Folders . Also DirectoryStorage and DBtab would advantageous - just the url or procedure.

  Thanks 4 yr attention .

  Zope maillist  -  Zope at zope.org
  (Related lists -