[Zope] How to uninstall Callprofiler

Terry Hancock hancock at anansispaceworks.com
Wed Dec 17 10:57:55 EST 2003

On Wednesday 17 December 2003 02:57 am, Jean Baltus wrote:
> How can I uninstall CallProfiler.? If I just remove the directory in
> Products, I still have a broken object in the Control Panel that I can't
> remove.

I don't know anything about this specific product, but you will notice
on the control panel's "products" page, you have checkboxes and
a delete button as in any other ZMI folder. Use them.

Removing the product folder does not delete the product from this
list, so you have to do it yourself.  At least this was true in Zope 2.5.1.

Cheers,
Terry