SV: [Zope] How to map with Virtual Host Monster

Børge Kjeldstad borge.kjeldstad at whiteflower.no
Thu Dec 18 11:53:33 EST 2003

Unfortunarely this did not work either...

I have read the Virtual Host Monster chapter in the ZopeBook. I do
wonder what the relation is between the line syntax of VirtualHostBase
and
VirtualHostRoot and the syntax in the lines written under the mappings
tab.

As long as zope by default serves on port 8080, I would think that the
lines written under the mappings tab must tell zope to serve the desired
content on the 80 port. If not, no url that does not specify the 8080
port,
could access zope.

Or am I totally mistaken?

Thanks!