[Zope] VHM Question

george donnelly list at zettai.net
Thu Dec 18 17:49:02 EST 2003

mstein at egrad.com (Marc Stein) on 12/18/03 wrote:

>I have a Plone site (I know...this is the Zope list, but I don't think
>that
>this is a Plone question) named 'intranet'.  I want to use VHM to
>resolve
>intranet.yyy.com to this folder.  Zope is currently listening on port
80
>and
>Apache is not being used.
>
>I have creates a VHM mapping which reads
>
>intranet.yyy.com/intranet
>
>This causes intranet.yyy.com to resolve to the root of my Zope
>installation
>instead of to the intranet folder.  If I enter
intranet.yyy.com/intranet
>get to the right folder.
>
>Clearly, I'm doing something wrong...can someone please tell me what it
>is.

if you're using the VHM with mappings, enter in the box on the right
intranet.yyy.com and in the box on the left /intranet, assuming intranet
is in the root of your zope.

<-->
george donnelly ~ http://www.zettai.net/ ~ "Quality Zope Hosting"
Shared and Dedicated Zope Hosting ~ Zope Servers ~ Zope Websites
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet ~ ICQ: 51907738 ~ Sales (USA): 1-866-967-3669