[Zope] File upload manager similar to OWL for Zope?

Wilson, Derek dwilson at abrazohealth.com
Fri Dec 26 17:43:22 EST 2003

Okay, well if you need a non-standard file protocol, I'm afraid you're
out of luck with Zope. Zope, out of the box only supports WEBDAV, and
FTP, which as you know, are standard file sharing protocols. Novell
Netdrive just maps those protocols to a drive on your computer. (it's
free too). Webdav is supported in Windows 2000, XP, 2003, but not very
well.

Thanks,
Derek Wilson