[Zope] File upload manager similar to OWL for Zope?

A.J. Rossini rossini at blindglobe.net
Fri Dec 26 20:20:40 EST 2003

"Ellinghaus, Lance" <lance.ellinghaus at eds.com> writes:

> I think you mis-understood.
> I cannot use any file protocols. That is why we use Owl to upload and
> download documents/files to a central web source, but I have to have the
> files and directories available via the OS to allow running SCP if needed or
> if the Web interface is down.

So you are only allowing HTTP PUT as the file protocol?   There has to
be SOME file protocol there, to make it work!

best,
-tony

--
rossini at u.washington.edu            http://www.analytics.washington.edu/
Biomedical and Health Informatics   University of Washington

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachments may be
confidential and privileged. If you received this message in error,
please destroy it and notify the sender. Thank you.