[Zope] Zope.cgi ...

Lee J. McAllister ljmcallister at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 31 12:30:09 EST 2003

>hi,
>i'm having problem on compiling zope 2.7.0b3 and make it available under
>apache.
>I've read the documentation on how to setup apache and zope and i have
>understand how it should work.. however i have a little problem..
>i haven't the so called Zope.cgi file .. and i didn't figure out

As of Zope 2.7.x support for PCGI was dropped because it was extremely slow
compared to most other options.  I front end with Apache and ProxyPass to my
Zope server, the performance is MUCH faster than PCGI see the following on
how to do this.

http://www.zope.org/Members/anser/apache_zserver/index_html

Lee