[Zope] ExternalFile & ExtFile Package Help

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 19:27:11 +0100

Samir Mishra wrote at 2003-2-2 18:55 +0400:
 > I'm trying to get Python to return the location of the file from within a
 > page using Python script. Can't seem to be able to do it. Any help will be
 > greatly appreciated.
I only know "ExtFile":

   It has an attribute "filename" which contains the path to the
   file (as a tuple) relative to some root directory.

However, it is a bad idea to access the files directly in the file system...

 > Where can I find reference material to the "internals", so to speak, e.g.,
 > for commands such as container.objectValues(), or context.____, etc.?
You read the embedded online help --> Zope Help --> API reference

Dieter