[Zope] AdaptableStorageProduct: RuntimeError

Shane Hathaway shane@zope.com
Mon, 03 Feb 2003 10:56:11 -0500

Elena Schulz wrote:
> Hi Shane,

Hi, Elena.  I don't usually monitor zope@zope.org, so please CC me if
you want me to see an email.  Chris Withers, thankfully, forwarded your
email to me.

> in my ZMI there are two folders: pathA and pathB and I use your
> AdaptableStorageProduct for FileSystemStorage with the two
> mount_paths=/pathA/zptTexte; /pathB/zptTexte so that the zptTexte get
> mounted to these Folders in the ZMI.
>
> It works initially but when I try to copy anything in the pathA-Folder in
> the ZMI , I get a RuntimeError. Same happens as soon as I try to enter the
> folder pathA in the ZMI afterwards.
>
> Is there any solution for that? Or can use only one mount_path?

It's designed to work, but I think DBTab is breaking.  Your email
prompted me to try out multiple mount paths, and sure enough, it breaks
in strange ways.  So I spent some time re-engineering DBTab to make it
more robust.  There seems to be no problem now.  The next release of
DBTab will incorporate the fix.

Shane