[Zope] Way to access (filesystem-based) folder of images?

Chris Beaumont cbeaumon@msri.org
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 13:16:30 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I have a bunch of thumbnails that I would like to have access to in
Zope. These thumbnails need to be accessible and replaceable through the
filesystem. Ive looked at ExtFile and ExtImage and it seems as if these
products are designed to be usable to manage filesystem objects through
Zope. This isn't what I need, because they dont appear to show objects
that were not added through Zope. What I need is a way to show a
directory of images on the filesystem and test via DTML if an image with
a given filename exists,,

It would also be nice if size data on the image was available, but thats
not as important..

The crucial thing is that the images need to be managed, changed, etc.
from outside of Zope via the filesystem..

-Chris