[Zope] Way to access (filesystem-based) folder of images?

Fred Yankowski fred@ontosys.com
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 15:42:49 -0600

On Tue, Feb 04, 2003 at 01:16:30PM -0800, Chris Beaumont wrote:
> I have a bunch of thumbnails that I would like to have access to in
> Zope. These thumbnails need to be accessible and replaceable through the
> filesystem.

The LocalFS product might suffice.  An instance of its Local
Filesystem Object gives you a zope folderish object whose contents are
the files in a particular filesystem folder/directory.  It's like
mounting a filesystem directory as a Zope folder.  LocalFS has some
kind of heuristics so that each file appears as a Zope object of
appropriate type:  File, Image, etc.

--
Fred Yankowski      fred@ontosys.com           tel: +1.630.879.1312
OntoSys, Inc	    PGP keyID: 7B449345        fax: +1.630.879.1370