[Zope] ZClass Propertysheets

Arjan Huijzer huijzer72@yahoo.com
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 03:50:10 -0800 (PST)

Hello all,

Once again I find myself stuck, hoping someone might
help me out:

I have created a ZClass and added a propertysheet.
However, I am experiencing some problems when defining
the separate properties:

- When I define a property to be of type 'date' I
cannot leave the "value" empty. Is this a bug or is
there a specific reason for this?

- When I want to add a selection, I added another
property of type "lines" to hold the different
selection items. However, I do not want this extra
property with the lines to show up on my edit screen
when I manage my objects. Is this possible?

- When I have created a property I cannot seem to
change its name.

I have tried to find the answers in the available
documentation but didn't find it. Can someone please
help me out here or point me to some rtelevant
information I might have missed?

Thanks in advance,

Arjan Huijzer