[Zope] Trouble

Stefano Gualandi stegua@info.ucl.ac.be
Thu, 06 Feb 2003 15:11:10 +0100

--------------020800010107010708080206

Hello!
I didn't find the right place where to write this message, but I got the
following problem after having installed zope 2.6.1b2:

----------------------------
Site Error

exceptions.ImportError
Sorry, a site error occurred.

Traceback (innermost last):

     * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 150, in publish_module
     * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 208, in get_module_info
     * Module Main, line 30, in ?
     * Module Globals, line 23, in ?
     * Module App.PersistentExtra, line 15, in ?

ImportError: (<class exceptions.ImportError at 0x80cfdd4>, 'cannot
import name Persistent')
------------------------------

I have the following:

Python 2.1 debian package
Apache_1.3.27+OpenSSL_0.9.7+ModSSL_2.8.12

I had a look at the code: it demand for a Persitent module, but I didn/t
find any Persitent.py file: is it normal?

thanks in advance,
Stefano

--------------020800010107010708080206

Catholic University of Louvain
Department of Computing Science and Engineering
Place Sainte Barbe, 2
B-1348 Louvain/la/Neuve, Belgium
Phone:   +32 10 47 90 13
Fax:     +32 10 45 03 45