[Zope] (no subject)

AM list_subscriber@neurobs.com
Thu, 06 Feb 2003 08:06:55 -0800

If you need user authentication, customized data on a per user basis,
and a much higer level of interactivity than what I can glean from your
spec, yes you can try zope and see if it works for you.

otherwise, if your requirements are as simple as you state them to be,
then I would go with a simple Python cgi script that processes the form
and spits out HTML.

 From a coding point of view, yes you can use zope for this app, from a
utility point of view, you could use zope but it would be overkill.

hth
AM

Richard Roberts wrote:

> help I dont know if zope is right for me, what I want to do is develop a
> > web application that allows clients to input data that will be placed on
> > a pre-configured form, a legal form. then once process they can
> print the
> > form from screen. am I even in the right ball park?
> >
> Richard Roberts
> Total Contractor & Sierra PhoenixTechnologies
> 1-888-778-4097
> sales@totalcontractor.com <mailto:sales@totalcontractor.com>
> richard@sierraphoenix.com <mailto:richard@sierraphoenix.com>

 Aseem Mohanty
 Neurobehavioral Systems Inc, 828 San Pablo Ave, Albany, CA 94706
 (R) 510 7696011 (M) 510 3014871 (O) 510 5279231
 "I saw `cout' being shifted "Hello world" times to the left and
  stopped right there!!"                        -- Steve Gonedes