[Zope] Re: [ADMIN] Plea for sanity (was:Re: Re: full-text retrieval app)

Maik Jablonski maik.jablonski@uni-bielefeld.de
Thu, 06 Feb 2003 18:39:01 +0100

Paul Winkler wrote:
> I'm on a number of lists that set Reply-to: and we simply do not
> have these discussions there. Zope lists are the only ones I'm on where
> I routinely get personal replies that were apparently intended
> for the list, and routinely see threads about this same topic
> over and over.
>
> +1 on Reply-to. I regard this as optimizing for the common case. :)

Share your knowledge, spread the word...

What's the "good" reason for replying only to the sender as default? If
I want to write only to the sender (this happens once or twice a year,
while I reply more often to the list...;)), I'll can cope with
Copy&Paste his/her address.

Replying to the list should be the default of a community.

We are a community, aren't we?

1+ on Reply-To

Cheers, Maik