[Zope] Re: Newbie: Creating PDF Documents on the fly in Zope

AM list_subscriber@neurobs.com
Thu, 06 Feb 2003 11:09:46 -0800

How about using an external method and html2pdf

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lab/5247/

ie. store the html file in a temp location if you dont need to keep it
around, convert it and send that back

hth
AM