[Zope] Where is the current SOAP action in Zope?

Luciano Ramalho luciano@hiper.com.br
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 17:59:10 -0300

I've just discovered the new home for ZSI:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pywebsvcs, so ZSI looks even more
promising.

I still wonder if ZSI is the library ZC is using in projects that
require SOAP, and would like to hear from anyone else who is using Zope
with SOAP.

--
Luciano