[Zope] Re: Propertysheets

Maik Jablonski maik.jablonski@uni-bielefeld.de
Fri, 07 Feb 2003 14:49:35 +0100

Arjan Huijzer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I posted a message earlier this week about using a
> selection in a propertysheet. This involved creating a
> second property with type "lines" that contained the
> actual choices for the selection.
>
> Since this property will show up on the edit form in
> the ZMI, I would like to put all these extra
> properties on a separate propertysheet.
>
> My problem is how to access this extra property with
> my choices from my original propertysheet, i.e. what
> do I need to put in the "value" input field for my
> selection property?

You have Folder A containing a DTMLDocument B:

Folder A -> Properties -> Add Property -> type = list, name =
myreference , value = leave empty, then enter values into the list, Save

DTMLDocument -> Properties -> Add Property -> type = selection,
name=myselection, value = myreference

And thats it...

-mj