[ADMIN] Plea for sanity (was:Re: [Zope] Re: full-text retrieval app)

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
07 Feb 2003 11:25:29 -0500

Ed, I'd give up, were I you.  Though your arguments aren't groundless,
the list reply-to policy is almost certainly not going to change unless
you get a job with Zope Corporation and pick up the list admin duties,
as there are some good counter arguments and inertia reigns. ;-)