[Zope] Trouble

John Ziniti jziniti@speakeasy.org
Fri, 07 Feb 2003 13:29:06 -0500

This is a reeeeeal stretch, but the only time I've seen this
myself was when I *stupidly* set the variable "__name__"
in one of my Python Products.  Python, of course, uses
the variable __name__ to identify the run context of a
module, so the Persistence package was not properly
importing the Persistent object.   A quick check for the
word __name__ in the modules being imported might
help???