[Zope] help! url <-> object mapping?

Mark Anquoe manquoe@pixar.com
Fri, 07 Feb 2003 11:11:20 -0800

I see what you're saying.
If the site I'm working on wasn't frames based, then it would all make
much more sense to me, zope-wise.

If a folder is asked for directly and its index_html writes out a
frameset that calls navbar_html and content_html, then when navbar_html
is rendering itself, how is it supposed to know that a folder type
object was originally asked for?