[Zope] Upgrading to 2.6.0 on SuSE 7.3

Michael Long mlong@datalong.com
Fri, 07 Feb 2003 14:41:02 -0500

You will have much better success installing zope from the tarball on
SuSE. You will also be required to install python 2.1.3. This is not
optional as zope 2.6.x will crash with python 2.1.2. You will find it
best to install python 2.1.3 and zope 2.6.x in new directories leaving
your current insallation alone so that you can go back to your original
configuration in the event something goes wrong during you migration.

hth,
Mike