[Zope] Re: newbie question: make reference to a 'foreign' variable

Sungmook Kim dotorimook@yahoo.com
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 17:32:40 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

sorry, I meant the folder A is not a subfolder of B
but of some other folder X which is also a root folder
itself.

-B

 --variable(dtml method)
-X

 -A

  --dtml-document(here, i want to make a reference to
the variable in folder B)

hope, now is my problem clear...

Hi,

http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/current/AdvDTML.stx