[Zope] Re: newbie question: make reference to a 'foreign' variable

Sungmook Kim dotorimook@yahoo.com
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 19:42:26 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

i have tried this too, but it gave me another error
message: AttributeError

<dtml-var "PARENTS[-1].GuestBook.addEntryAction">

what am i doing wrong?

 --- "Michael R. Bernstein" <webmaven@lvcm.com>
schrieb: > On Sat, 2003-02-08 at 08:32, Sungmook Kim

Bis zu 100 MB Speicher bei http://premiummail.yahoo.de