[Zope] Accessing values passed via a HTML form using the form attribute of the REQUEST object

catonano a.peluso@fulltrading.it
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 18:42:18 +0100

Asad,

I'm not sure but I think that in order to access the value of a field=20
you just have to call the REQUEST like this:

REQUEST.fiedlName

Hope this helps
Bye
Catonano