[Zope] fstest warning

martin f krafft madduck@madduck.net
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 09:40:02 +0100

--LZvS9be/3tNcYl/X

also sprach Luca Olivetti <luca@wetron.es> [2003.02.10.0924 +0100]:
> Don't know hot to find out more, but to fix that, cd to the directory
> lib/python/ZODB and run fsrecover.py (it will take two parameters, the=20
> file to recover and the recovered file).
> *beware* I tried fsrecover.py that came with zope 2.6.1b1 and it left no=
=20
> data in the recovered file, the version in 2.6.0 recovered the file with=
=20
> no apparent problems (didn't test either 2.6.1b2 or 2.6.1.

It worked when I just tried it on my 2.5.1 (Debian woody)
installation.

Thanks!

--=20
  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net@madduck
=20
NOTE: The pgp.net keyservers and their mirrors are broken!
Get my key here: http://people.debian.org/~madduck/gpg/330c4a75.asc
=20
"in the stage of grand illusion
 you walked into my life