[Zope] Packing Problems

beno zope@thewebsons.com
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 06:52:03 -0400

Hi;
I'm having permission problems when I go to pack my Data.fs. Here's the=
 error:

Traceback (innermost last):
=B7       Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 150, in publish_module
=B7       Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 114, in publish
=B7       Module Zope, line 171, in zpublisher_exception_hook
=B7       Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 98, in publish
=B7       Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
=B7       Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object
=B7       Module App.ApplicationManager, line 353, in manage_pack
=B7       Module ZODB.DB, line 499, in pack
=B7       Module ZODB.FileStorage, line 1440, in pack
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied:=20
'/home/httpd/ZopeInstallation/Zope_software_home/var/Data.fs.pack' (Also,=20
an error occurred while attempting to render the standard error message.)

Here's what line 1440 of ZODB.FileStorage says:

ofile=3Dopen(name+'.pack', 'w+b')

What am I missing?
TIA,
beno