[Zope] ZSyncer question

baiewola@netscape.net baiewola@netscape.net
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 10:05:20 -0500

Okay, I tried this but received the following error:

Error:
*   Fault
*   <Fault -1: 'Unexpected Zope exception: cannot marshal <extension class Acquisition.ImplicitAcquirerWrapper at 4da140> objects'>

For the destination path, I used
http://www.mysite.edu:8080/ZSyncer_location

"ZSyncer_instance" is the instance I created at the root level of Zope on the server to which I want to synchronize.

This looks like it should be simple, but it's just not working!